Tuesday 13 December 2011

Vision Viewer Digital Document Cameras and BETT

Hi again everybody.

In January this year I visited the BETT-show in London (an exibition, British Education and techniques for teachers). There were so many different things to see about ICT in schools, but one basic thing I really enjoy since then is my Vision Viewer Digital Document Camera from ken-a-vision (www.ken-a-vision.com). I use it daily. In the English lessons i use it most to show pictures from books to talk about. This is something you´re able to use all the time together with a projector in the roof and a smartboard. I have an oportunity to work in a newly built school so we are having good ICTsupport I think. At least compare to the school nearby Linnéuniversitetet that David Richardson keep talking about a lot during his lesson. I can also recommend all people working in schools to visit "BETT" in London next year in January when there are a new BETTshow. I will not go there again, but it was nice as an input-source once. In my case I went there with a group sent from Stockholm through my school. I think it´s good to support the futurework in schools in ICT by sending teachers to things like this.

Regards from Ann Goliath-Pillóla

Regards from Ann Goliath-Pillóla

No comments:

Post a Comment