Tuesday 13 December 2011

content creators

Hi again.

I have some more information about a site that are useful as a teacher in English. You can make your own games through www.content-creators.co.uk You only pay an amount to the design of a game and then you make it as you want it for your pupils. You don´t have to make everything from the beginning. They help you through this site to do the first design of a game you want to do about practicing words English-Swedish or English-pictures. I found this at the BETT-show in London as well. I can recommend it to you all. Enjoy making games for your pupils without inventing them all from the beginning!! It will save you some time and it will make your pupils happy to practice new words...

Regards from Ann Goliath-Pillóla

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    This was a new site for me. I like the posibility to do tasks without copying a lot of papers and still individualize. I also like the opportunity to do different tasks with the same glossary, especially for the students who need to practise several times in different ways.
    One thing I cannot find on the website is the cost for every activity you create. I also wonder how to get the municipality to pay to an international company abroad. I have tried to create an account but haven´t succeded yet. Maybe I get my answers when I have the access.

    /Eleonor

    ReplyDelete